top of page

Human Design

The key to self-discovery

Blue Theme Portrait

Human Design helps you to understand yourself at a deeper level than you likely ever have before.  It tells us how our bodies process and experience energy, which is very individualized for each of us.

Human Design combines the I-Ching, Astrology, Hindu Chakra System and the Kabbalah System all into one integrated system that provides an accurate representation of our energetic body and aura.

It gives you your own unique roadmap for how to create the most fulfilling and healthiest life possible by helping you to understand what you should say “yes” to and what you should say “no” to.  

Don’t worry, you don’t have to understand all of the complex science behind it to transform your life.  It just requires a willingness to experiment with what it means for you to live in alignment with your unique design.

What makes you uniquely you?  What motivates you to make the choices you make?

How can you confidently access your body’s wisdom to prevent you from making choices that are likely to lead to frustration, anger, bitterness, disappointment, burnout, exhaustion, and potentially health challenges.

Our bodies are always giving us signals for what will keep us healthy.  Do you know how to interpret your body’s signals?

Our bodies are always giving us signals for what will keep us healthy.  

Often when it comes to our health we believe that a lack of willpower is what is standing in our way from reaching our health goals.  But the truth is that only 35% of the population is designed to have consistent willpower.  And the other 65% is likely to experience more health challenges from attempting to utilize willpower to achieve their goals.

If you have struggled with a lack of willpower or spent a lot of time beating yourself up when willpower hasn’t worked for you, Human Design can help you find a better way to achieve your goals.

Human Design helps you to see where you are most vulnerable to take on conditioning from external influences that makes you feel like you need to do things that aren’t in alignment with your natural design.  It is this conditioning that is preventing you from trusting yourself and the decisions you make.

Human Design can help you if:

  • You’ve been struggling with sticking to a meal plan or workout routine.

  • You’re feeling like you have an endless list of foods you SHOULDN’T and it feels like there are very few foods left that you enjoy eating.

  • You’re feeling like you can’t trust yourself to make good decisions.

  • You are feeling lost.

  • You are having a hard time processing intense emotions.

  • You are feeling frustrated, angry or bitter most of the time.

  • You’re struggling with energy

  • You’re having trouble sleeping or wake up feeling tired before the day even begins

human design.png

Find out which centers are most impacting your life, relationships, health & happiness.

Meet our Human Design Expert

Melissa Wright, Reiki Master and Human Design Expert, will be your guide to discovering "how you were built" and how this design influences your personality, relationships, career and overall happiness.

"Each and every individual is born with a design that is perfect for them. No one is broken and yet we run around trying to fill up the open places and seek to be what we are not. We all have our own mythology and purpose that we are designed to live out, our own gifts and magic we are here to bring to the world. These will unfold naturally when we are aligned with our mechanics."

bottom of page